Boston Children’s Museum: The Imagination Carnival
Whimsical and fantastic, the Imagination Carnival will feature traditional carnival games, performances, and challenges with an imaginative twist. Enjoy activities both inside and outside the Boston Children’s Museum in Seaport. This special evening event from 6:00-9:00pm will make for a joyful summer evening along Fort Point Channel.
Tickets for the Imagination Carnival are $25 per person and include:
– Admission to the Museum and access to most Museum exhibits (Note: PlaySpace, the Japanese House, the STEAM and Art Labs will be closed for this event).
– Outdoor tent with carnival games and performances
– 8 game tickets you can redeem to play different carnival games
– Prizes for everyone who attends
– Juggling and stilt walking performances
– Juggling workshops
– DJ and dancing
– Character meet and greets