Boston Children’s Museum: Tell Me A Story
Stories come alive during April Vacation Week a the Boston Children’s Museum. Explore different types of stories and the many ways they are told through words, pictures, dance, music, puppetry, and more. Everyone has a story– enjoy some from others and share your own!
Each day enjoy activities popping up throughout the Museum. At various times throughout the week, make comics and origami puppets, explore zoetropes and Museum collections, cuddle up in a cozy book nook for quiet family moments, and more.
Special Performances and Programs include:
– ImprovBoston: Tuesday, April 16, 11:00am & 12:00pm
– Movement Storytimes with Urbanity Dance: Tuesday, April 16, 2:00pm and 3:00pm
– Pirate Tales: Wednesday, April 17, 1:30pm & 2:30pm
– Kathak Dance: Thursday, April 18, 1:30pm
– Everywhere and Nowhere: Friday, April 19, 1:00pm and 2:30pm
– Boston Youth Symphony Orchestras: Friday, April 19, 6:30pm
– Movement Storytime with Urbanity Dance: Friday, April 19, 7:45pm
– Haitian Dance with Jean Appolon: Saturday, April 20, 10:30am, 11:30am and 12:30pm