Boston Harbor Now: NYE 2021 Waterfront Ice Sculpture Stroll
Over a dozen businesses and cultural institutions from Boston’s waterfront neighborhoods have come together for New Year’s Eve on the Waterfront 2021. Make your New Year’s Eve a fun and memorable one.
Follow the Ice Sculpture Stroll to over a dozen sites and other activities on New Year’s Eve.
– Battery Wharf Hotel: 3 Battery Wharf (Harborwalk)
– Boston Harbor Islands Welcome Center (Greenway): 191w Atlantic Ave.
– Christopher Columbus Park: Atlantic Ave.
– Clippership Wharf: 45 Lewis St.
– Envoy Hotel: 70 Sleeper St.
– Echelon Seaport: 133 Seaport Blvd.
– Fan Pier/Fallon CBRE: One Marina Park Drive
– International Place: One International Place
– Pier 4 (Seaport): Pier Four Blvd.
– Piers Park Sailing Center: 95 Marginal St.
– Betty the Yeti by @seaportbos (One Seaport Courtyard): 60 Seaport Blvd.
– Wishing Well by @seaportbos (Seaport Common): 85 Northern Ave.
– Yotel: 65 Seaport Blvd.
– Trustees (Piers Park): 95 Marginal St.
– TACC (Nubian Square): 149 Dudley Street.
– Veeva Systems: 22 Boston Wharf Road.