Cisco Brewers Seaport
Cisco Brewers is bringing a slice of Nantucket to Boston with its third season in Seaport featuring its award-winning craft beer and wine, paired with slices and salads from Oath Pizza.
The outdoor beer garden features Cisco Brewers’ extensive portfolio of beers, including favorites like Whale’s Tale Pale Ale, Grey Lady Wheat Ale, and Gripah Grapefruit IPA, as well as Malus Malum hard ciders and Nantucket Vineyard wines, frosé and coolers. Per the guidelines from the City of Boston and Commonwealth of Massachusetts, all guests purchasing alcoholic beverages are also required to purchase food when they place their beverage orders.
New processes and procedures have been implemented this season to ensure all guests can safely enjoy the Cisco Brewers Seaport experience all season long:
– All staff and guests are required to wear a face mask.
– Each table at the beer garden can host a maximum party of 6 people.
– Drink and Food menus are available by scanning the QR code on each table.
– Guests may order drinks from servers or by walking up to the bars and standing at a safe social distance.
– Oath Pizza has contactless ordering and pickup onsite. To place an order for Oath Pizza you can download their app or order online at order.oathpizza.com and select “Food Truck” for location.
– Dogs are not permitted.
Tuesday – Thursday: 4:00pm-10:00pm
Cisco does not accept reservations and entry is on a first come/first serve basis. For those waiting in line to enter the beer garden, queuing circles are placed on the sidewalk as a reminder to maintain a safe social distance from others.