Helly Hansen has been making professional-grade gear to help people stay and feel alive for more than 140 years. Founded in 1877 when sea captain Helly Juell Hansen discovered a better way to stay protected from the harsh Norwegian elements. Soon thereafter, Captain Hansen and his wife Margrethe launched a business producing waterproof oilskin jackets, trousers, sou’westers and tarpaulins made from coarse linen soaked in linseed oil – and the legend was born.
Helly Hansen gear is worn and trusted by professionals on oceans, mountains, and worksites. As the #1 apparel brand for Ski Professionals, you’ll find HH at more than 200 ski resorts and guiding operations around the world, and worn by more than 55,000 ski professionals.
To shop the latest collection of ski gear, urban apparel, and new styles that will keep you warm and comfortable all season long, visit 85 Pier Four Blvd.
• Free Basic Ski Waxing, Every other Saturday from February 20th through April 3rd from 1:00pm–5:00pm
• Wax and Wine, Wednesday, February 24th from 7:30pm-8:30pm RSVP Required
• Hiking in the White Mountains, Thursday, March 18th from 7:30pm-8:30pm RSVP Required
• How to care for your gear, Wednesday, March 24th from 5:00pm–7:00pm (Demo drop-in session)
• Spring Forward Fashion, Wednesday, April 21st from 7:30pm-8:30pm RSVP Required